Alpine Meadows Lodge
717 Elk Road
Canada, V0A 1H0
- Experience a mountain lodge in the Canadian Rockies
- Located at Heart of six Mountain National Parks
- 150 acre wilderness setting on Columbia River
- 10 private rooms all with ensuite jacuzzi baths
- Open greatroom & large fireplace
- Spectacular mountain, river & valley views
- Outdoor hottub & covered decks
- Bed & delightful breakfast included in room rates
- Awesome range of Golden Guided Adventures
- Great Golden Golf Getaway packages
- Ski nearby Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, voted No. 1 for powder!
- Guest lounge with satelite TV,DVD & free hispeed internet(+wireless)
- Vacation in our four bedroom Eagle Chalet with full kitchen & dining amenities
- Enjoy our nature, hiking & mountain biking trails & links to Moonraker Trails
- Please enjoy our website, its maps slideshow & our wonderful nature & mountain heritage
Alpine Meadows Lodge is a ten room B&B inn, at the heart of the Parks. Conveniently located on access to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and Golden Golf and Country Club, it has a wilderness setting on 150 private acres. Spectacular views of the Purcell & Rocky Mountains overlooking the Columbia River and Wetlands, are sure to inspire you from our breakfastroom, lounge, library & decks. Relax in our open post & beam greatroom with its inviting fireplace and natural light. All ten rooms have comfortable beds and ensuite jacuzzi baths to pamper yourself...
Start your day right with our hearty homestyle breakfast. Enjoy nature at its best from our door or from our shore for hiking, mountain biking, fishing, or canoeing. Our Canadian and European hospitality, local knowledge plus friendly advice, will inspire you to experience the great diversity of scenic trips and outdoor pursuits in the Rocky Mountains and nearby Yoho, Glacier, Kootenay, Banff and Jasper National Parks. Our peaceful retreat is a perfect place-to-stay for an memorable Canadian Rockies holiday! Thanks to Fodor's, Hidden BC, Michelin's Guides and the New York Times, Alpine Meadows Lodge has been discovered.
Golden is a great place to stay to enjoy the six nearby National Parks and the exciting recreation & guided adventure options. See our Best of Golden including golfing, skiing, whitewater rafting, scenic flight tours, Columbia Wetland Tours or dining at Eagle's Eye, Canada's most elevated dining experience.Download Alpine Meadows Lodge brochure
(512 kb Adobe Acrobat pdf file)